Roof Replacement: Get your roof a makeover
Replace a roof in Florida has never been so easy and affordable till now
A roof is more than just a cover over your head. It keeps the elements away from your home, protects your family, and keeps your valuables safe. It protects your biggest investment your home and your business. If your roof is problematic and roof repairing is not a good option then set up a roof replacement appointment with KTM Exteriors with locations in Lakeland and Jacksonville, FL to serve you.
KEEP THE ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD IN GOOD SHAPE
Everyone deserves a roof over their head. Not just any roof, but a reliable one. Often a storm will cause damage to your roof, or a roof can naturally reach the end of its useful life. Prolonging a roof replacement can do more harm than good to your health, your home, and your wallet, that’s why KTM Exteriors offers financing options.
4 SIGNS YOU NEED A ROOF REPLACEMENT:
• If you are experiencing:
• Curled or Cracking Shingles
• Repairing Is No Longer Cost Effective
• Missing Shingles or Tiles
• Leaks or Water Staining
…you need to consult a professional roofer to evaluate the best solution to your roofing concerns. We handle roof installation across Central & Eastern Florida. With locations in Lakeland and Jacksonville FL, we can service you quickly and efficiently.
What are the pros of a roof replacement?
– Improved structural integrity.
– Enhanced energy efficiency.
– Increased home value.
– Prevention of water damage.
– Long-term cost savings.
What is the best season for roof repair?
Florida has a unique climate with hot and humid summers, a rainy season, and generally mild winters. The fall and early spring months, particularly from late October to early April, are generally considered the best times for roof repairs in Florida.
How long does a roof installation take?
Contact us and ask for more information, but in general it could take between three or five days.
How do you know if you need a full roof replacement?
– Damaged or Missing Shingles.
– Sagging Roof Deck.
– Clogged Gutters.
– Algae Growth and Wet Spots.
– Signs Of Moisture on Ceilings or Walls.
– Exterior Light Showing Through.
– Increased Energy Bills.
How much does a new roof coast?
– Asphalt Shingles from $3,000 to $8,000 for a typical-sized home.
– Metal Roofing can cost anywhere from $5,000 to $15,000 or more, depending on the type of metal.
– Wood Shingles or Shakes can range from $8,000 to $20,000 or more.
– Tile Roofing with costs ranging from $10,000 to $25,000 or higher.